Don Bosco college translates its vision into its activities through the core values the Salesian society upholds The Don Bosco Institution stands on the pillars of the following core values.
- Being fair & just
Each of these values are explicitly reflected in the routine functioning of the Institution.
- The quest for excellence is embedded in all spheres of activity by supporting the growth of all constituencies on the campus viz. faculty, administrative staff & students ;
- The respect for other individuals upheld by everyone irrespective of age, sex caste or creed;
- Honesty & Integrity is the basic trait any individual associated with the institution to uphold and is identified as an essential requirement in every activity ;
- Accountability is a mark of commitment to any work undertaken ;
- Being fair & just is entwined in being sympathetic as well as in demonstrating empathy to those in need.