Why Choose Us?
Passing to Universities
Why DBC ?
- Three years of life at Don Bosco brings a sea of changes in students’ character.
- A degree from Don Bosco college with additional certificate/s in capacity enrichment courses polishes a candidate to handle his/her career and also their life differently.
- A graduate from Don Bosco College is not only just someone with good management, accounting and finance skills but also an expert in human relations and communication.
- Class room activities enable them to gain good communication skills, interpersonal Skills & Team Handling.
- They learn to demonstrate timeliness, responsiveness and adherence to deadlines.
- They become adaptable and flexible, gain ability to perform under pressure, ability to work well in a team and process-oriented.
- They are taught to have exceptional integrity as industry may require them to oversee financial records, and they develop strong communication skills to present detailed information in a manner that’s easy to understand. They gain knowledge in statutory compliance such as TDS and GST.
- They are groomed in a disciplined environment; The team events polish them to work in future with business leaders in small companies or with managers in large corporations to ensure the quality of their job.
- To be capable of collaborating with individual team leaders.
- There are a number of innovative extramural and extra curricular events during the course of study that gives a great exposure for ‘Team building’.
- The campus experience enables them to become a wholesome professional. Activities and events happening through out the year brings out innate abilities in them.
- They are fine tuned to handle responsibilities which can be quite extensive.
- They learn to coordinate with various accounts and other personnel and other interdepartmental / intergroup personnel for relevant activities.
- They will be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day-to-day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders.
- They will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work and work closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements.
- During the course of study, students are also guided to do internship in the stream of their interest to gain knowledge and expertise.
They are sharpened to demonstrate
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software
On enrolling in the capacity enrichment add on courses offered parallelly with the degree programme, a candidate can have Hands-on experience with accounting software, conversant with Tally ERP, and MS Excel(advanced), conversant with GST & TDS accounting procedures and an exposure to understand Taxation portals of the Income Tax Department
The areas where our graduates’ expertise lies in a nutshell
|Analytical skill||Excellency in communication|
|Critical thinking and problem solving skill||Ability to accept failures|
|Discipline in work||Understanding of every matter|
|Interpersonal and organizational skill||IT proficiency|